1) WHAT IS A WELLNESS COACH?
A coach who helps people improve their health and well being. The coach provides personal support and motivation to help clients identify their goals toward a healthy lifestyle.
2) WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY COACHING SESSIONS?
As your Wellness Coach, I will collaborate with you toward your goals of well-being. I will not tell you what to do, rather I will empower you to make your own healthy choices.
Also you can expect:
- a relationship of equality where you will receive support and encouragement WITHOUT judgment
- help in defining the changes you want to make and how they will affect you
- assistance with setting goals and dealing with obstacles in your path
- accountablily for your actions
3) HOW IS COACHING DIFFERENT FROM COUNSELING AND THERAPY?
Counseling and therapy focus on healing past wounds while coaching is focused on where you are NOW and where you want to GO. Coaching is a tool that helps you to unveil the solutions that lie within you!
4) HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
Your journey can be brief or fairly lengthy depending on what your goals are and what time frame is realistic for achieving those goals.
5) CAN I SPEAK WITH YOU PRIOR TO STARTING COACHING?
Absolutely, I want to give you the opportunity to feel comfortable with me. Click here to contact me so that we may schedule a free telephone consultation.
6) DO YOU GIVE REFUNDS FOR UNUSED SESSIONS?
No, if you feel you have reached your goals and no longer need my services, you can save the remainder of the sessions for use in the future. Expiration is one year from your last used session.
7) CAN I BENEFIT FROM COACHING WHILE ALSO SEEING A THERAPIST?
Yes, we can definitely work together as long as your therapist is informed and we are working on separate intentions.
8) DO YOU HAVE PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS?
No, full payment is required prior to our commencement.
9) I DON’T LIVE IN YOUR AREA, CAN YOU STILL COACH ME?
Yes, I offer coaching in person, over the phone, or via Skype.
10) WHY WILL WELLNESS COACHING WORK FOR MY WEIGHT LOSS?
Quick fixes don’t stick, especially when it comes to weight loss. Wellness coaching is about collaborating with you on a very personal level and helping you to create your own new lifestyle, which will work and stick for the long run. It is effective because you will make the changes that are right for you and, most importantly, that will be sustainable for you.
11) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COACHING AND CONSULTING?
In coaching you come up with your own solutions and in consulting, I provide my knowledge and advice toward you accomplishing your goals.